Returning to Church-Phase One
May 24, 2020
Apostolic Faith is a place of religious worship and all gatherings at Apostolic Faith are for the purpose of religious worship, in accordance with Article14 of the Executive Order of the Office of the
Governor of the State of Michigan (Order 2020-70). All gatherings of religious institutions and all
travel to and from those gatherings are exempt from penalty and/or prosecution for violation of
the executive order.
Measures & Expectations to Protect You
We took the proper steps in March to help limit the spread of COVID-19 through “Social Distancing” and although LIVE Stream is still an option for those who have pre-existing conditions or those who are at higher risk of contracting this virus, we endeavor to reopen our doors for service on Sunday, May 31st @ 11am. Apostolic Faith’s protocol for your protection in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, is as follows:
• Social Distancing is highly encouraged. This means that members should NOT engage in handshaking, hugging, and or laying hands on one another.
• Greeting should be done with a minimum of 6 feet distance using smiles and waves.
• Upon entering the facility members should sanitize &/or wash their hands. Sanitizing stations are set up through out the building.
• Temperatures will be checked by a No Contact Thermometer upon entering the facility.
• We will be entering the facility through our Front Door ONLY. Both doors will be available for exit.
• There will be NO IMPACT KIDZ until further notice.
• The Nursery will be available only for changing diapers by parents/guardians until further notice. There will not be Nursery Staff available at this time.
• We encourage that you do your giving through online, PayPal or by marching during Tithe & Offering.
• We encourage that families sit together.
• Although mask and gloves are not required for entering, please feel free to use your best judgement.
• If you have a cough, been sick, have recently had a fever within the past 10 days or feel that you have been exposed to COVID-19 please consider staying home.
• If you must sneeze &/or cough please do so into a cloth, tissue or into one’s elbow, then immediately sanitize.
• At this time, baptisms & laying on of hands will be done by ministry if members request for baptism &/or special prayer.
We will continue to do our part to make sure that our facility is well sanitized following
each service and to make sure that we make Hand Sanitizer available for you.
Again, LIVE Stream is still an option for those 65 years and older, those with pre-existing health conditions, or those who are not comfortable in attending at this time.
We will re-evaluate this and there will be modifications as we integrate back into full
Pastor Matt Sams
Church Office: 734.281.4790 15200 Brest St. www.apostolicfaithdownriver.com
Southgate, MI. 48195
Find us at the church
15200 Brest St.
Southgate, MI 48195